Keynote Speaker, PMP Exam Prep, Project Leadership
Frank P. Saladis is a dynamic and engaging instructor. Students have found his teaching style to be entertaining, energetic, and encouraging as he finds an inspirational approach to a variety of real life situations. He is a professional trainer who presents his thoughts in a lively and logical fashion, which makes him an excellent team member and consultant. He has published numerous leadership and project management books and articles. He is also an internationally known presenter at the Project Management Institute Annual Symposium, Project World and other project management events.
Frank is the owner of Blue Marble Enterprizes, Inc, a consulting firm that provides training and consulting on professional project management and leadership training. Frank is the originator of the now globally celebrated International Project Management Day. For his contributions to the promotion and development of project management, Frank received the prestigious PMI Fellow Award in 2013, the PMI Person of the Year Award in 2006 and the PMI Distinguished Contribution Award in 2015.
During Frank’s 30+ years in the telecommunications environment, he held the position of National Project Manager for AT&T Solutions Information Technology Services and was a member of Cisco Systems Professional Services Project Management Advocacy organization. His responsibilities included the development of project management offices (PMOs) and the development of internal training programs addressing project management skills and techniques.
Frank is a graduate from the PMI Masters Class and has a Masters Certificate in Commercial Project Management from George Washington University.
- Your Future as a Project Manager (2005)
- Audio Book – Your Future as a Project Manager (2005)
- Value-Driven Project Management (2009)
- What Functional Managers Need to Know about Project Management (2009)
- What Executives Need to Know about Project Management (2009)
- Bringing the PMBOK® Guide to Life (2009)
- Mastering People Skills: A Guide for Project Managers (2012)
- Positive Leadership in Project Management – A Practical Guide to Enhancing Individual, Team and Organizational Performance (2013)
- A Day in the Life of a Project Manager (2013)
- Project Management Workbook and PMP® / CAPM® Exam Study Guide (Multiple Editions)
- Author- AT&T IMS Project Evaluation Review Process
- Co-Author-AT&T IMS Project Management Guideline
Location: Greater New York City, New York Region
Case studies with Frank Saladis as instructor: Austin Simonis