We are currently accepting resumes for November 2012 internships in project management and/or marketing. Our internship program provides exceptional hands-on opportunities in project management, account service, product development, marketing strategy, market research, brand identity, new business development, as well as other areas.
Qualified applicants will go through a formal interview process for selection and must possess the following skills:
- Good communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Can work independently as well as part of a project team
- Disciplined and well-organized
- Good listening skills
- Professional demeanor
- Sincere interest in learning about project management and business
Hours and Duration
Approximately 10 hours per week. Work schedule is flexible.
Internship is paid miminum wage.